As a leading Orange County property management company, Utopia Management provides full-service property management serving all OC towns – from Anaheim to Irvine, Mission Viejo to San Clemente. A licensed local representative will be managing your property from Orange County.
Our team of experienced professionals works to create a personalized management strategy and solution for each client that is designed to meet their individual investment goals.
We help our clients maximize their portfolio value and cash flow through proactive management services. We provide management services for the following types of properties:
- Single-family homes
- Multi-family complexes
- Office buildings
- Commercial real estate
In addition, we provide 24-hour online access to your individual account, online direct deposit of rental payments from tenants, and a lead generating website for our clients.
Because we have extensive experience in the management of rental properties of all sizes, our professional team can help you supervise your properties, fill the rental unit vacancies, reduce costs associated with maintenance and repairs, and increase cash flow.
- Collection of monthly rents and laundry machine income
- Monthly accounting and Operating statements provided
- Payment of invoices or monthly bills
- Work closely with vendors for all repairs and confirm completion of work
- Deposit of net proceeds into most financial institutions on your behalf
- Handling of tenant issues and all maintenance calls
- Income & expense statement at end of year
- Prepare and serve rental increase notices, any banked calculations, and security deposit interest payment calculations
Filling A Vacancy with a Qualified Tenant
- Photographing the property to include documenting the condition of the unit at inception of tenancy
- Holding open houses and showings by appointment
- Marketing of the property through our agents, website and other rental housing websites
- Full applicant screening which includes processing credit, verifying income and job history, and checking past mortgage or rental history
- Collecting first month’s rent and security deposit
- Writing and execution of the lease with the selected tenant
Utopia Management is the largest property management firm in Southern California. Currently, we manage properties in Orange County, San Diego, Palm Springs Valley and Temecula. Our fees vary from 2% to 8% of collected income, depending upon the size and complexity of the portfolio. We manage hundreds of rental units for clients all over the world, and we provide comprehensive services that allow our clients to have confidence in their relationship with us.